慈善组织赞助了一个无现金卡项目 Myschoolaccount.com which allows 学生 to make purchases on campus quickly, 很容易, 有效地, and helps our families reduce the need for checks and cash. The program provides a convenient alternative method of payment with just a scan of a student’s ID card. 注册不需要任何费用!!
- Allows families to better plan and budget school expenditures, even beyond the cafeteria May also be used to pay for other fees: apparel, 供应, 体育运动, 活动及更多
- Set “low balance” email notifications so you know when to load funds
- 无报名费, only a small $2 fee each time you load funds conveniently from your checking/savings account
- Funds loaded are available within one business day and on-line account access is available 24 hrs/day
- Less cash needed and fewer checks written to the school
- Multiple Mercy 学生 can be enrolled in one family account
- Money always available for lunch or other purchases
- Ability to pay for a variety of items - from food in the cafeteria to apparel and activities
- Easy to use, linked to the ID card 学生 already have
We strongly encourage each student to have a cashless card account, and we believe that the cashless card solution is a great tool for our families. However, participation in the Mercy高中, 伯林盖姆 Cashless Card Program is 完全可选.The school continues to accept cash and checks as we have previously. 请注意: Families of returning 学生 who already have an account can continue to sign on and use their existing username and password, 无需建立新帐户.
Signups for new accounts are now available and instructions are outlined below.重要的: Account set up will require a valid student number for each student enrolled. The number is located on the front of an existing student’s school ID card, or by calling our business office at 650-762-1132.
To get started, you will need to create a parent account:
- 去 www.myschoolaccount.com.
- Fill in the required information on the “Create Parent Account” page.
- Choose Mercy高中 from the “School District” drop down menu.
- 点击“接受”框，然后点击“注册”.” An email will be sent to your email address that will contain a “verification code.”
After you receive the “verification code” you may begin to add your children’s information. 要做到这一点，您需要:
- 去 www.myschoolaccount.com and login using your previously created user ID and password.
- Enter the “verification code” to verify your account and email address.
- Begin adding your children’s information according to the guidelines provided.You will need the student ID number for each student you add to your account.*
- After the 学生 are added you will be able to view the account activity and load funds to the student account.
请注意: A parent account can be linked to many children, but a child can only be linked to one parent.
*获取您女儿的学生证号码, or if you have any questions about the Mercy高中, 伯林盖姆无现金卡计划, please contact Rui Azevedo at (650) 762-1132 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more details on the program, check out the frequently asked questions below.
Inspired by the philosophy of “Nourishing a Brighter Future,”
弗力克 offers Mercy High 学生 wholesome nutritious meals, 现场即食烹煮, 尽可能有机, ingredients that support local and sustainable agricultural practices.
弗力克 provides daily food service that includes breakfast and lunch. Lunch will feature a variety of choices—hot entrée choices as well as soup, 沙拉, 三明治和零食. 弗力克 also provides catering for a variety of the school’s unique events.
除了美味的食物， 弗力克 offers nutritional education programs that help 学生 learn to make healthy choices, 探索各种营养食品, 为健康的生活滋养他们的身体.
我们要求所有学生完成 这个调查 下周五之前, July 21 to help us better learn about their hopes for our cafeteria services and food offerings and any prior reasons for not purchasing food at Mercy in the past.